Spot on Talent has a wide range of Office Administrator Jobs listed below. Search the latest Office Administrator Jobs today.
Remember you can always sign up for job alerts and get the latest Office Administrator Jobs sent straight to your inbox. It’s easy and quick simply click here to get started.
- Opportunity to excel in a highly visible role handling the headquarters front office duties
- Career opportunities in the future as the company continues to expand
- Chance to work with an outstanding, fun-loving team who works hard and enjoys having fun too
- Excellent benefits, salary, bonus, PTO, paid holidays, perks and more and more!
- Be the glue that keeps the office running efficiently. Warmly welcome guests, escorting them to an office or conference room, coordinate internal meetings, luncheons, and office events, and assist the property management team
- Process outgoing mail, overnight packages, and return Certified receipts
- Assist with bank deposits to be taken to multiple banks (mileage reimbursed)
- Assist HR with coordination of company events and assist with tenant events, and holiday gifts for tenants as requested
- Maintain conference room calendars.
- Order and stock company snacks, coffee, and water.
- Maintain break/kitchen area, front lobby, and conference rooms
- Track and maintain adequate office supply inventory.
- Manage office equipment and perform basic IT duties such as troubleshooting printer errors
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Warm, out-going personality with the ability to coordinate multiple projects, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and a desire to help colleagues
- Initiative-taking, hardworking, proactive professional
- 2+ years administrative experience
- High School Diploma required
- High degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint) and Adobe is a plus
Outstanding early career opportunity for a highly organized, self-motivated, time management specialist to support office activities and operations for a successful real estate investment firm with headquarters in North Dallas! You’ll report directly to the HR Director for the property management team while working with a collaborative, outstanding team of professionals. In addition, you are given an excellent benefits package including healthcare, 401k, and other perks like tuition reimbursement as well as a competitive base salary and bonus potential! The ideal candidate would also be interested in pursuing a career in the commercial property management industry.
You’ll receive –
Your focus –
Your style –
Your background –
If you are interested, we would love to start a conversation with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.