Our client who is an outstanding architecturally led interior design firm is looking for a highly organized, polished individual skilled in office/administrative support and prioritizing multiple demands with ease. You will be the face of the office for clients, employees and visitors and manage all aspects of front office, implement office activities, events and engagement programs, handle office supplies and maintenance vendors.
Versatility, flexibility, empathy, and a passion for being a servant minded individual will be the ideal person for the role! Full benefits including medical, dental, 401k, life, disability, and more perks included with base salary — and you'll get to work with a collaborative and lively team and be ok with dogs in the office! This is a full-time, in-office role, Monday-Friday.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING –
– Assisting with onboarding and human resources needs for new employees and help coordinate the recruiting process by posting job openings and scheduling interviews
– Handling and coordinating smooth office operations including electronic and paper files, supplies, and inventory
– Proactively lead and handle the budget for office supplies, equipment
– Scheduling presentations, assisting with answering phones, faxing, copying, mailing, and other admin duties including occasionally scheduling travel
– Helping streamline management processes from an administrative perspective
– Coordinate vendor lunches as well as set and clean up
– Manage presentations/meetings with clients-making sure TV/USB/phone is set up accurately
– Handle and maintain licenses in multiple states
BRING WITH YOU –
– 5-8 years’ experience in office coordination/management
– Office move experience is a plus
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint)
– Multitasking and wearing many hats preferably in a small business services environment
– Phenomenal interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.