Spot on Talent has a wide range of Litigation Paralegal Jobs listed below. Search the latest Litigation Paralegal Jobs today.
Remember you can always sign up for job alerts and get the latest Litigation Paralegal Jobs sent straight to your inbox. It’s easy and quick simply click here to get started.
- All aspects of administrative support for attorneys in the Corporate practice
- Run Outlook calendar for all appointments, conference, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Daily review and priority of attorney schedules
- Prepare and process various correspondence, contracts, agreements, and other corporate related documents
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and internal team members professionally
- Maintain and organize legal files and documents and manage document deliveries.
- Handle phone calls and correspondence with clients and other legal professionals
- Conduct legal research and capture relevant information for case preparation
- Prepare signature pages for execution and distribute same to all closing parties via electronic means (email, DocuSign, Adobe E-Sign, etc.)
- Collaborates and works with Administrative Support Coordinators, Paralegals, and other legal support team members where applicable.
- Knowledge of filings with Texas SOS Direct as well as ability to submit filings and search requests for Delaware SOS using third-party filers such as Capitol Services, CSC, etc.
- General knowledge of corporate transaction documents
- Skilled in handling administrative tasks such as attorney time entry, travel arrangements and processing invoices and expenses.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and legal software and other document management technologies
- Familiarity with e-filing systems and legal research tools
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Are you ready for a fresh start in 2024? Dallas AM 100 law firm located in the Arts District is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to help support the attorney’s in the corporate section with their growing practice! The Ideal candidate will have excellent technical, interpersonal, and administrative skills as well as strong relationship building skills. Competitive pay and outstanding benefits. Strong opportunity for career growth in this large firm and be a part of their collaborative and inclusive work culture!
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.