Front Office Administrator
Join this highly innovative company outside Austin in Round Rock, Texas that is leading technology evolution and integration in data center lifecycles as their Office Administrator and Director of First Impressions. Initiative and creativity are encouraged and there is plenty of room for advancement as they expand their team and service offerings! Dig into opportunities for continuous learning while working with a supportive team - perfect for an upbeat professional striving for career growth and development.
You'll have an opportunity to learn all aspects of the data center lifecycle as you support the needs of the office, the CEO and the SVP Operations. You'll report to the head of human resources who will provide mentoring and career coaching. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with passion is requested. Full benefits including medical, dental, matching 401k, life, disability and more included with base salary AND bonus potential offered -- plus you'll get to work with a collaborative and dynamic team!
What you'll be doing -
- Assisting the CEO, SVP and office teammates with day-to-day tasks including preparing and distributing reports
- Preparing Expense Reports for review and submittal to accounting
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings while also assisting in planning company events, meetings, luncheons and team building activities
- Handling and coordinating smooth office operations including electronic and paper files, supplies, and inventory orders
- Maintains reception and common area along with maintaining security sign in/sign out log
- Composing and preparing correspondence as well as assisting with answering phones, faxing, copying, mailing, and other admin duties including occasionally scheduling travel
- Helping streamline management processes from an administrative perspective
Bring with you -
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of successful office support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Concur experience a plus
- Dependability to be punctual
- Desire to learn and be excited about the data center business
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.