Respected private equity office in Uptown Dallas needs a hands-on Office Administrator! We're looking for a highly organized, adaptable individual strong in administrative support and balancing multiple demands with ease. You’ll support the Managing Partner as well as work with clients when needed. If you are versatile and enjoy working with changing priorities with passion - we would love to talk! Base salary and performance based bonus offered.
As the Office Administrator you will support the Managing Partner and –
- Maintain the executive's calendar and contact database, coordinate meetings with calendars of other internal and external connections.
- Schedule and handle travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls and other events; coordinate/set-up logistics for the executive including scheduling travel including flights, hotels, transportation, etc.
- Represent the office to internal and external constituents with polish and professionalism.
- Manage phone calls as requested, incoming/outgoing mail daily; prepare letters for executive signature.
- Ensure the office is prepped and ready for the start of every single day.
While running the office you’ll handle –
- Using QuickBooks to create deposits, pay invoices, reconcile accounts, calculate and schedule quarterly distribution payments.
- Preparing investor quarterly letter and statement, emailing investor documents and communicating with investors.
- Coordinating office operations including electronic and paper files, supplies, and inventory.
- Assists with answering phones, copying, mailing, and other admin duties.
- Compile and keep track of various items related to the business and office – W9s, 1099s, certificates of insurance, reports, issues with operators and/or property tax entities, updating spreadsheets as needed.
- Prepare for and assist with meetings and special events.
Bring with you -
- 6+ years of administrative support experience including high standards for quality work along with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Thrive while working independently in a small office.
- Positive, “can-do” spirit, flexible, detailed.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong digital literacy and technical knowledge including proficiency in MS Office including Excel, QuickBooks, and Dropbox.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Notary license helpful.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment