We are partnering with an outstanding global law firm who is looking for an HRIS Analyst to work closely with the Benefits team. Join a firm dedicated to excellence and a focus on client satisfaction! This is your opportunity to be the subject matter expert in the HR relationship management system (Workday). You would be instrumental to continuously evolve, manage and deliver high quality data and solutions. This would be done by ensuring a strong operating HR system exists, key information being provided to drive strategic decisions and optimizing the data for the HR team.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Enrich electronic files to ensure data integrity
- Participates in the testing of upgrades, patches/fixes, new applications or modules and program/interface changes that affect the Company HR systems
- Establishes and maintains materials, delivers systems end user training, & support and troubleshoots as needed
- Partner with HR team to roll-out business process enhancements and improvements
- Participates in cross functional projects and enhancements with other areas such benefits, recruiting, compensation, absence, time tracking, payroll, and core HR
As the successful candidate you will have five plus years of workforce analysis experience in HR or a similar function, and 3 +years in Workday. In addition, previous experience with generating, modifying and analyzing Workday reports. Experience and strong comfort and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and being able to translate the data into a story to share with others to help identify areas of process improvement. The position requires HRIS experience specifically working with a Benefits team.
This organization has strong growth opportunity and excellent benefit package to include medical, vision and dental to just name a few. We hope you are intrigued about this potential career move and will be applying, so we can gain more insight into your professional background!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.