Hybrid opportunity! Are you a legal billing specialist ready for something new? Our Dallas client is seeking a skilled and experienced Legal Billing Specialist to join their growing team. Join a firm with an excellent benefits package and a dedication to excellence and a focus on client satisfaction!
As a Billing Specialist you will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and timely billing processes. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 3 years of experience in billing operations within a legal environment, a strong understanding of Aderant software, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
What you will do:
- Prepare, review, and submit client invoices with a focus on accuracy and compliance.
- Collaborate with attorneys to gather vital billing information.
- Use Pre-bill Viewer and Aderant software to process client bills
- Generate and analyze reports to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Review and edit pre-bills
- Address client inquiries and resolve billing discrepancies professionally and promptly.
- Collaborate with attorneys and staff to facilitate smooth billing processes.
We are looking for someone who preferably has at least 3 years of experience in legal billing, preferably with Aderant software experience. In addition, it will be important to have excellent communication skills, deliver exceptional customer service, have strong attention to detail and proficient in Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.