Are you a hard-working and detail-oriented fulfillment supervisor who is ready to bring their warehouse experience to our growing organization? This amazing opportunity will be leading all aspects of day-to-day operations, ordering, procurement, and fulfillment of orders to the clients enthusiastic customer base. This person will further a positive environment, review existing processes to implement/update programs, policies, and strategies; develop a strong inventory management program and be integral in growing the order fulfillment processes as the company continues to expand.
You will start in this new role with a new ERP system to help manage the inventory in an efficient way!
Company benefits include competitive base salary, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more!
What you will do-
- Plan and coordinate schedules and training for warehouse team
- Empower, and evaluate the performance of the warehouse team; ensure their ability to handle product accurately and efficiently
- Review workload and prioritize work to ensure delivery times, locations, and customer requirements are consistently met
- Schedule and supervise freight and parcel shipments in compliance with carrier programs and needs of the business
- Evaluate, recommend, and execute continuous improvement projects to leadership team
- Ensure prompt follow-through on customer and client correspondence and inquiries related to shipment of products and services
- Resolve discrepancies regarding shipments, receipts, and all other transactions
- Maintain accurate inventory records through adherence to receiving, shipping, and cycle counting policies and timely data entry
- Accurately receive and count stock items and record into computer system
- Pick and pack orders
- Help to develop proficiency and training for sales channel systems (Shopify, Amazon Seller, Order Cup, Vendor Bridge (Mercury Commerce/Costco))
What you bring-
- 1-3 years of warehouse/fulfillment management experience
- Hands-on experience with ERP system
- Previous retail or health and beauty experience is a PLUS.
- Experience with Shopify and Amazon Seller a PLUS.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and general comfort with technology
- Desire to lead and experience in developing a team with positivity and collaboration.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided