Additional Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead all aspects of the social media presence from content preparation, schedule of posts, responding to inquiries and reviewing results.
- Connect with industry professionals and influencers via social media to improve a strong network.
- Develop and distribute photographs and press releases and ensure the photography library is updated with new stock photographs.
- Run the development and production of branded collateral material and promotional items.
- Coordinate and implement all advertising and outreach for large trade shows, events, membership and special campaigns, media buys, internal communications, calendars, press releases and inquiries.
- Track and analyze metrics to gain insight on traffic, demographics and effectiveness of all advertising outlets and evaluate opportunities for improvements.
Have I caught your attention? Do you think you are the individual we are looking for? If so, then you would have a four-year degree preferably in marketing, 3-7 years of proven experience helping a firm to grow through marketing efforts, and someone who enjoys working in a small, collaborative team that is interacting daily in a unique industry. In addition, you will be someone who takes initiative, is creative, and proficient in new marketing endeavors to gain more traffic, followers and attention for the industry.
The company offers strong benefits to include medical insurance, robust 401K match, paid time off and other benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.