Early career Corporate Attorneys! Would you like to join a firm that will provides strong mentorship, a great work-life balance, and has an outstanding reputation?
Dallas based law firm is looking for a 2nd- 4th year associate to join their Corporate practice. They cultivate a collaborative and entrepreneurial culture, have a strong base salary and bonus, great benefits, a strong career path and numerous programs supporting DE&I.
You will get to:
- Work on a variety of M&A transactions, including capital raises, debt and securities offerings.
- Draft, review, and negotiate transaction documents, such as purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, and operating agreements.
- Provide comprehensive legal counsel and support to portfolio companies, addressing their day-to-day legal needs.
- Collaborate with clients, partners, and team members to ensure successful execution of transactions and client satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry regulations, market trends, and legal developments.
- Actively participate in community and professional organizations to further professional development.
You will bring:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the Texas Bar with a good standing record.
- A strong academic background, with a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
- Proven experience in M&A transactions and working with private equity funds, independent sponsors, and portfolio companies.
- Exceptional drafting and research skills.
- Negotiation experience with significant transaction documents.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, proactive, and team-oriented with a personable demeanor.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.