Would you like to join a firm that will provides strong mentorship, a great work-life balance, and has an outstanding global reputation?
Dallas law firm is looking for a 2nd- 4th year associate to join their Litigation practice. They cultivate a collaborative and entrepreneurial culture, have a strong base salary and bonus, great benefits, a strong career path and numerous programs supporting DE&I.
You will get to:
- Legal Research and Analysis: Conduct thorough legal research to support case strategies and provide in-depth analysis of legal issues.
- Trial Preparation: Assist in the preparation of trial materials, including drafting pleadings, motions, and legal memoranda.
- Depositions: Take and defend depositions of witnesses, experts, and other parties involved in litigation.
- Case Management: Manage a caseload of litigation matters, ensuring cases are progressing efficiently and effectively.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement legal strategies to achieve favorable outcomes for clients.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues, and opposing counsel.
- Professional Development: Participate in community and professional organizations to further personal and firm development.
What you bring:
- Admission to the Texas Bar with a good standing record.
- A strong academic background with a Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in litigation, with a focus on trial preparation, court appearances, and case management.
- Demonstrated success in arguing motions and handling depositions.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- High degree of maturity and professionalism.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Ability to manage a challenging workload within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective communication with clients and colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.