Outstanding benefits! Are you a paralegal ready for something new? A dynamic Dallas law firm needs your litigation experience! We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 10+ years of law firm experience. Competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity to join a firm and grow your career!
You will support attorneys mostly with particularly large, complex, or multi-party actions. You will work with all the attorneys on the matter from the beginning through trial or arbitration, running the flow of information and ensuring adherence to standard methodologies.
You will also be handling the files (“case record”) working in all phases of the discovery process, from collection of documents from the client to the production of documents to other parties.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and organize materials for depositions, mediation, and trials.
- Assists in all phases of litigation including discovery process, deposition preparation, and expert discovery preparation.
- Organize and maintain case related material.
- Lead document review process.
- Assists in trial preparation including trial notebooks, organizing exhibits, witness scheduling, and effective communication with all involved attorneys and the courts.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree
- Paralegal certificate from ABA certified program
- 8-10 years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal dealing with complex cases.
- Previous trial experience required.
- Transactional experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage time and re-prioritize tasks.
- Ability to stay composed under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with e-filing and litigation support applications
- Proficiency with MS Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn new programs is a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.