Executive Assistant and Office Manager
We are excited to be working with a thriving Family Office located at the Crescent Court in Dallas, Texas as they seek to bring an Administrative Assistant to the team! A phenomenal candidate will be comfortable working independently, is confident in their abilities and passionate about delivering high quality results for those they are supporting.
Some of the key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing and prioritizing a constantly evolving calendar for Managing Director. It is critical to ensure meetings are enhancing their time and are productive. This includes video, in person and phone calls.
- Scheduling and coordinating travel, both internationally and domestically, on a frequent basis with multiple destinations but primarily to Korea, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, New York and Boston. Crafting travel itineraries and reviewing before departure and continuing to handle the travel process while the travel is occurring.
- Provide detailed scheduling and briefing materials for travel, meetings and other engagements.
- Track the vital travel expenses and ensure they are reimbursed accordingly and process invoices for payments
- Ensure the smooth orchestration of the office daily to ensure accurate supplies are available, files are orderly and appearances of office is professional.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in? We hope so! You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, professional demeanor and strong values and integrity. In addition, you should have at least 5 years of shown experience supporting someone of this caliber. You need to have outstanding administrative skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office while being very comfortable with a variety of technology including computers, iPhones, iPads and others. If you are proficient in Korean, then that is a huge additive!
Do I have your interest yet? Do you want to chat about this opportunity?
The compensation will be a competitive hourly amount that is reflective of the experience you have and the work that will be done. You will be compensated for all hours worked.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.