Bi-lingual Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Director is a key member of the leadership team and responsible for overseeing all the Human Resources functions for the organization. You will strategically plan, enhance, lead and manage the policies, activities and staff of the HR department. You will be responsible for payroll, employee engagement, compliance, safety, policy modernization, talent acquisition, employee retention, training, and employee relations.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
• Administer and oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
• Monitor and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Travel to the field locations to support field employees with HR needs will be required about 25% of the time.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required and a Master’s degree is a plus. In addition, you will have at least 10+ years of general human resource management experience required with 7+ being in a leadership capacity. HR certification such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is preferred. Lastly, you must be able to communicate professionally in Spanish.
If you are successful in joining this organization, then you in the long term will be eligible for a robust benefit package that includes medical, vision, dental, health reimbursement, flexible spending accounts and 401K to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.