DMC Event Sales Manager
We are looking for you- an outstanding Event Sales Manager to join a fun-loving, collaborative national destination management company! You’ll work with recognized companies and organizations, bringing their brands to life while receiving excellent compensation including commissions, full suite of benefits and career growth too. Bring your can-do attitude with thorough and detailed team-player approach and let’s talk!
*Must live in or near the Los Angeles area
Will work 100% from home office but able to travel to local clients and events
What you’ll receive –
- Be part of an upbeat, fun-loving, collaborative team that thrives on supporting each other and your clients
- Excellent base salary with added commissions and perks
- Robust benefits package including healthcare, match on 401k, paid vacation, cell phone reimbursement, paid holidays, top of the line computer equipment and more!
- Exceeding sales results while building new revenue through acquiring new strategic accounts
- Opening doors and keeping doors open while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Thinking outside of the box and crafting outstanding experiences
- Qualifying opportunities, developing, and leading the sales pipeline
- Attending and participating in local and national events and meetings to build and grow client relationships
- Confidently selling to all levels of an organization with an ability to relate to people both in person and on the phone
- 3+ years of validated sales success in a consultative, service-minded company preferably in the hospitality or events industry
- Self-motivation, leadership, and ability to tackle problems, work independently and with your team
- Positive relationship building skills with a desire to network, connect and build your sales base
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.